- BUY VIAGRA CIALIS ONLINE
- Viagra Cream
- Over The Counter Viagra
- What is Viagra or generic Viagra?
- What is Cialis or generic Cialis?
- What is Levitra, generic, Levitra?
- Viagra Cialis Levitra: FAQ
- Viagra and Cialis Medical Issues
- Viagra vs Cialis: A Fine Balance
- Viagra vs Levitra: Which One ?
- 10 Tips For Viagra, Cialis, Levitra
- Are You Lacking Libido?
- Sexual Dysfunction and Women
- Erectile Dysfunction: The Facts
- What is Erectile Dysfunction?
- Erectile Dysfunction for Older Men
- Erectile Dysfunction and Younger Men
- Erectile Dysfunction: The Main Causes
- 10 Facts About Your Penis
- The Penis: Exactly How Does it Works?
- Age Related Advice About Cialis
- Buy Cialis Safely Online
- Cialis Australia
- Cialis Online in Australia
- Generic vs Brand Cialis Pills
- My Personal Experience of Cialis vs Viagra
- Cialis or Viagra Which One do Women Prefer
- Cialis Recreational Use and Abuse
- Cialis vs Viagra A Brief History
- How Cialis Affects your Heart
- The Viagra Experience
- Viagra An Accidental Discovery
- Celebrities Who Endorse Viagra
- Does Viagra Improve Athletic Performance
- Life Saving. Viagra for Swimmers and Divers
- Treating Erectile Dysfunction with Viagra
- Understanding the Causes of ED
- Viagra For Men Under 40
10 Facts About Your Penis You Want to Know
Facts About Your Penis Worth Knowing
1. There are Two Types of Penises.
One type of penis expands and lengthens when it becomes erect, which is called a grower. The other type of penis appears bigger most of the time but it does not get much bigger after achieving an erection. This is called a shower (rhyming with grower). An international Men's Health survey reported that 79 percent of men have growers, compared to 21 percent who have showers.
2. You Can Break Your Penis
There is no penis bone as such but you can break your penis all the same. It is called a penile fracture and when it happens, there is an audible pop or snap, it involves serious pain and the penis turns black and blue. A penile fracture is rare and it typically happens to younger men whose erections tend to be very rigid.
3. Your Penis Has a Mind of Its Own
You have probably noticed by now that your penis often does its own thing without you being able to do anything about it. You may remember times when it was completely inappropriate to have an erection; yet you could not will it away and it just grew anyway.
It is true that you have less command over your penis than body parts like your arms and legs. This is because the penis answers to a part of the nervous system that is not always under your conscious control. This is called the autonomic nervous system, which also regulates your heart rate and blood pressure.
4. No Brain Required for an Ejaculation.
That order sent to your penis to ejaculate does not come from your brain but directly from your spinal cord. Finding an attractive and willing recepticle for the ejaculation to take place, can often take hours of clever seduction and considerable amounts of alcohol.
5. The Finishing Line in Under Three Minutes
German researchers have measured the average time that intercourse lasts and it is no Olympic record. The average length of time it takes heterosexuals to have intercourse is 2 minutes 50 seconds. However, the women interviewed for the same research thought that it lasted for 5 minutes 30 seconds. Are we that good or that bad?
6. All That Work For Just Six Seconds of Joy
The average male orgasm lasts just 6 seconds but women have an orgasm that lasts 23 seconds on average. Remember not to stop too soon, your woman's orgasm lasts nearly 4 times longer than yours, so you still have another 17 seconds of pleasure to deliver!
7. Average Length of the Human Penis
For all of you men who believe that size is more important than what you do with it, the verdict is out and it is official. The average length of a male human penis when not erect is 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) and the average length when erect is 5.1 inches (13cm).
8. Smallest Natural Penis Recorded
If you did not score too well in the statistics above, do not be disheartened and spare a thought for the man who has the world's smallest recorded fully grown penis at just 5/8 of an inch (1.5cm). Do not be too smug though, the largest male penis recorded is 11 inches (27.9cm).
9. Ejaculating Faster Than A Professional Sprinter
Scientists with nothing better to do have now scientifically measured the average speed of human male ejaculation at 29.7 mph (45 kph), which is as fast as a bus in the city.
10. Masturbation Can Be Dangerous
According to researchers, the most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation. For many, some risks are just worth taking. Researchers also found that only one man in 400 is flexible enough to give himself oral pleasure. It is estimated however, that all 400 men have given it their best shot at some point.